ArLeAM offers fruit and vegetable sorting services.
Sorting is done by Greefa CombiSort calibrating production line. This state-of-the-art production line allows sorting the product according to diameter, weight, color, external quality characteristics (any external damage of more than 1mm2). The production line is designed for sorting round-shaped fruit and vegetables larger than 30mm.
The output of the production line is 3-6 tons per hour, with the possibility of work time of up to 23 hours a day.
ArLeAM provides packaging services. It is done with:
- five-layer corrugated cardboard boxes, available in following sizes․
- wooden boxes, size 40x30x20
Cardboard inserts are used to protect the product during transportation and storage.
ArLeAM provides state of the art palletizing services. Palletizing helps ensure the preservation of products during storage and transportation. Products are stacked on a pallet and securely fastened.
Palletizing is implemented with 120cm x 80cm and 120cm x 100cm pallets, according to the customers’ request.
ArLeAM offers refrigerated storage services. The 1800m² refrigerator with 3000 tons capacity with regulated gas atmosphere was built using modern technologies.
Fruit, berries and vegetables retain their useful properties and freshness longer if they are stored in a controlled atmosphere, where it is possible to maintain the ideal concentration of oxygen, nitrogen, ethylene and other gases. The RGA system handles this issue perfectly.
If you have problems with the crop:
- dries prematurely;
- the appearance deteriorates;
- stops growing;
- your crop is not of the expected quantity and quality;
Тhe specialists of ArLeAM laboratory will conduct consultations, help you find the cause of the problem, will offer effective solutions.
ArLeAM laboratory offers the following services:
- functional diagnosis of plants;
- comprehensive soil analysis;
- detection of pathogens and pests;
- development of a plant nutrition and protection program.
ArLeAM Agricultural Laboratory is equipped with state of the art diagnostic equipment. Only highly qualified, experienced specialists work with us.
ArLeAM also provides consulting services on the production of alcoholic beverages, in particular:
- Market research for beverage production;
- Provision of appropriate technologies for beverages, including wine products;
- Support in production of raw material for vodka and wine;
- Marketing strategy development,
- Online platform development strategy.